Monday, July 23, 2012

MDM 10 - DSUI Can Add But Not View Parties / getParty issues

I have been working on a VM for a Demo for my company lately and encountered this issue.  We installed MDM 10 (with Initiate Matching Engine) along with the DSUI on an RHEL instance on a VM.  DB2, MQ, and WAS ND are present as well with all security options turned on.

I can add a party just fine, but when I go to read or search for parties, I get an error.


In the above picture you can see the screen after hitting submit on Add.  The DSUI, under the covers, does an addParty and a subsequent getParty.  The addParty was successful (I turned on XML tracing to verify).

I traced the results to the OTS in the default v10 installer.  I never found out exactly what the issue was but was able to turn off OTS and have successful getParty calls.

To do this, open up tcrm_extension.properties and modify the optimized.sql property so it says "false".


I'm interested in finding out what was wrong with the OTS but this allowed me to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment